We have prepared social media tools to help you amplify our message this World Hepatitis Day. They can be found below or on our website in English and French. Please share with your communications coordinator. Thank you!
On Thursday, July 28th, Action Hepatitis Canada will join hundreds of organizations around the world in observing World Hepatitis Day.
By taking part in World Hepatitis Day, you can help amplify our call for federal leadership in the elimination of viral hepatitis in Canada.
There are a number of ways that you can support this campaign.
Top actions you can take on (or leading up to) July 28th:
- Sign the Parliamentary Petition.
- Customize and share this press release template with your local media outlets.
- Follow and retweet us on Twitter.
- Share this video and/or image on all of your social media platforms and link them back to the Parliamentary petition.
- Share this National Strategy infographic produced by CanHepC in partnership with several national organizations, including AHC.
- Share photos and videos of World Hepatitis Day activities that are happening in your city using the campaign hashtag #WorldHepatitisDay.
- Share this link: www.actionhepatitiscanada.ca/national-strategy
- Share the tweets below: