What Volunteer jobs are available at HepCBC?
A BIG variety of skills are needed from pamphlet-delivery people, translators, researchers, graphic designers, and parade-decorators!
Explore some sample HepCBC volunteer jobs below.
- Board Member (Click for Job Description)
- Nursing Liaison/consultant
- Translators – from English into almost any language, on a computer
- Web and social-networking experts
- Library assistant
- Bookkeeping or Accounting assistant – must have proven credentials and experience
- Hepatitis C researchers and article editors
- Pamphlet delivery person (deliver to local doctor offices, clinics, pharmacies, labs)
- Special events organizers and helpers, people to decorate parade float, coordinate with the Marathon committee, etc.
- Computer IT or database troubleshooters – on call for training or emergencies
- Graphic artists to develop pamphlets, posters, creative web features
- People to make and serve refreshments
- People to help out in the office filing, answering phone, etc.
- People to help with fundraising activities
- After trial period – writers, teachers, public speakers, media liaison, people to liaise with other groups
- After trial period and training – Peer Support Phoneline and Email
- Social worker or counselor – on call, need current certification