The Week in Review: July 27 – August 24, 2018
- Neuropsychiatric symptoms in hepatitis C patients resemble those of patients with autoimmune liver disease but are different from those in hepatitis B patients.
- Drop in Aussies seeking hepatitis C cure.
- Northern Vancouver Island VIRAL HEPATITIS Outreach Road Show Trip 2018 SlideShow: Part 2
- FDA OKs First-Line Tx for Unresectable Liver Cancer: First new upfront treatment option in over a decade.
- New online calculator predicts clinical improvement in liver failure after Hep C treatment.
- Hindi and Punjabi HBV and HCV Pamphlets Now Availalable.
- Patients with chronic HBV die at younger age.
- Serum M2BPGi Reliably Assesses Liver Fibrosis in Chronic Hepatitis B.
The Week in Review: July 20 – July 27, 2018
- HEPCBC Expands Mandate to Cover Hepatitis B and other types of Viral Hepatitis
- OPINION: Nine countries will eliminate hepatitis C by 2030. Why not Canada?
- July 28 World Hepatitis Day Sample Social Media Posts.
- BCCDC Grand Rounds for primary care on HCV; MoC credits available.
- Vancouver Infectious Diseases Centre: Find 50.
- Physician-Treaters in BC for HepB and HepC Updated.
- Hepatitis C – The disease with no warning.
The Week in Review: July 6 – July 20, 2018
- Zepatier plus Sovaldi for Genotype 3
- Public Health Warning about Improper Sterilization Procedures at Ottawa Area Health Clinic
The Week in Review: June 29 – July 6, 2018
- New and Updated Materials from HepCBC
- Tainted Blood Late Claimants Update
- HepCBC Federal Prison Outreach
The Week in Review: June 22 – June 29, 2018
- Boomer Moms At High Risk For Hep C, Says Doctor
- Health unit urges dental patients to get tested after child revealed to have hepatitis C
- Liver highlights from DDW 2018
- DAA Therapy Highly Efficacious for HCV Treatment in Older Adults
- NZ: Campaign to be first to wipe out hepatitis C
The Week in Review: June 15 – June 22, 2018
- All Kids Should Have a Hepatitis B Shot
- Researchers Find a Promising New Approach for Treating Liver Cirrhosis
- Switching to Tenofovir vs Continuing Entecavir in Chronic Hepatitis B.
The Week in Review: June 8 – June 15, 2018
- Canada is facing a tsunami of liver disease and cancer: U of T expert – The Conversation with U of T’s Dr. Morris Sherman.
- Lungs from deceased donors with hepatitis C can be safely transplanted: researchers.
- BC Centre for Disease Control Responds to Recent Findings on Hep C.
- DAA Therapy Outcomes in HCV-Infected Transplant Candidates after Organ Delisting.
The Week in Review: June 1 – June 8, 2018
- New guidelines recommend hepatitis C screening be done for those born between 1945 and 1975
- How Do You Die from Hepatitis A?
- U.S.: Half of hepatitis C patients with private insurance denied life-saving drugs.
- Findings could lead to treatment of hepatitis B.
- Addressing Palliative Care in Hepatocellular Carcinoma.