The Week in Review: Nov 2 – Nov 9, 2018
- Gilead Presents Latest Data from Viral Hepatitis Research Programs at The Liver Meeting® 2018
- High Prevalence of Cirrhosis in Adults with Chronic HBV at a Safety-Net Hospital
- Meet HepCBC’s New Board for 2018-2019
The Week in Review: Oct 26 – Nov 2, 2018
- Report on the Pacific AIDS Network (PAN) 2018 Fall Conference in Kelowna
- Aging and Viral Hepatitis B and C: A New Study
- Mortality Rates Higher in Acute Hepatitis E Than Hepatitis A
- Potential markers identified for early detection and prevention of liver cancer
- Novel Biomarkers Predict Mortality in Hepatitis B-Associated Liver Failure
The Week in Review: Oct 19 – Oct 26, 2018
- HepCBC Annual General Meeting INVITATION TO ALL
- 7th Annual Liver Forum 2018 in Vancouver!
- Interleukin IL-22, a new target to inhibit the progression of liver disease
- Does Pharma Try to Influence Patient Advocacy Groups such as HepCBC?
The Week in Review: Oct 5 – Oct 19, 2018
- Want a Say in the Direction of HepCBC?
- UC researchers recommend universal screening to tackle rise in Hepatitis C.
- Does Cannabis Use Reduce Cirrhosis Risk in HCV Patients?
- HepCBC at the Coast Mental Health Clubhouse.
- HEP C & PRISONS Webinar NOW AVAILABLE for online viewing!
The Week in Review: Sep 28 – Oct 5, 2018
- Is hepatitis C virus micro-elimination feasible among prison populations? Let’s look at the world’s first prison to eliminate hepatitis C!
- Physicians and NPs in British Columbia Currently Treating Hepatitis B and/or Hepatitis C: Updated October 2, 2018
- First Human Case of Rat Strain of Hepatitis E Seen in Hong Kong
The Week in Review: Sep 21 – Sep 28, 2018
New HBV pamphlets in Chinese Simplified and Traditional.
The Week in Review: Sep 14 – Sep 21, 2018
- A Deadline and an Invitation: HepCBC Seeking Board Members, Members, and Volunteers before October 3rd, 2018
- Key Messages from Dr. Julio Montaner at World Hepatitis Day Vancouver 2018
- HepCBC Info Tables Pop Up in Variety of September Venues
The Week in Review: Sep 7 – Sep 14, 2018
- Showcasing HepCBC’s Translation Team
- HepCBC Volunteers Return to the Kitchen Table
- New test aims to help identify thousands in B.C. unknowingly living with hepatitis C
The Week in Review: Aug 31 – Sep 7, 2018
- London Drugs Launches Potentially Life-Saving Hepatitis C Screening at Pharmacies in BC Lower Mainland.
- Hundreds of patients from Stittsville medical centre tested for hepatitis and HIV.
- Inovio (INO) Initiates Phase I Study on Hepatitis C Vaccine.
- Coffee, Pot Linked to Lower Mortality From Hepatitis C.